Wednesday, October 26, 2005

boob tube

I have a newborn baby which means getting up in the wee hours of the night and morning. To stay awake during feedings I watch TV (so I don't fall asleep and drop the baby, which I've had too many close calls).

Thanks to my off hours channel surfing, I've made the following discoveries:

1. There is a Girls Gone Wild Island in which Girls Gone Wild participate in the Girls Gone Wild Games. They do say that girls who play sports have better self esteem... though I'm not sure slithering across a large oiled tube while wearing a bikini counts as sport.

2. "Adult Swim" on Cartoon Network! I can't wait for
The Boondocks to start on 11/6.

3. FoodNetwork signs off at 5:00 AM for "paid programming" - very disappointing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.