- Sip-Ahh straws - straws that have flavor beads inside the straw so when you sip your milk through it, your milk is flavored. I got these for the kids and they seem to like it for its novelty. It comes in Strawberry, Chocolate, Banana and Cookies and Cream.
- Philly Swirl Swirl Popperz and Ice Cream Cupcakes - though they're no Chocolate Green Tea Cupcakes ala Jenn, they were pretty good and fit the bill.
- A big hunking bag of Everybody's Nuts Salt & Pepper Pistachios - good stuff, lots of flavor in a little nut. And you know how you hate unopened pistachios? Everybody's Nuts' pistachios are wide wide open and if you find one that is closed, you can mail it in and I think they will send you a free bag of pistachios. I found 3 so far but they're not 100% closed, but they're not 100% open either.
- A Brita water filter/pitcher - we used to have bottled water delivered to us, then we started buying bottled water from Costco because it was cheaper, now to be more environmentally conscious, we ditched the plastic bottles for Brita's water filter.
- MaraNatha Almond Butter - another attempt to eat a "little" healthier, Almond Butter is higher in protein and fiber and lower on sugar than peanut butter (or so I've been told). Not only that, Costco sold a big jar of it for a little over $6 or $7 which is such a good deal compared to what you would pay for at Whole Foods for a teeny jar.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Some people love Target - I love Costco! I always find things that I wouldn't find at regular supermarkets. Maybe it's the samples! They sucker me into buying stuff. We went to Costco yesterday with the intention of only buying toilet paper, eggs, milk and bread but instead came out $387 lighter. Some of the extras that caught my fancy: