Friday, April 07, 2006

5 on the 7th

Sally tagged me for this meme. I have been too busy at work to do anything interesting in my personal life so now I have something to blog about!

1. Five minutes to yourself: how would you spend them, ideally?
I would take a mental break and space out (not think of anything) to clear my head.

2. Five bucks to spend right now: how would you spend it?
Toffee Nut Latte at Starbucks and a Madeleine.

3. Five items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn't thought of already? (In other words, cull the junk, mentally at least.)
The huge gi-normous aquarium tank that my husband promised he would clean regularly which I knew he wouldn't because it was too big to handle (I'm waiting for the turtles to die), the junk in the backyard we've been lagging on calling 1-800-Got-Junk to get rid of, all the baby clothes Q outgrew in 6 short months, my husband's collection of video games that he doesn't play with but refuses to toss, and the kitchenette set with mismatched chairs.

4. Five items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house?
Photos. Everything else is unimportant and replaceable. Well... maybe except my shoes. I'd like to keep my shoes.

5. Five words you love?
Mommy, Hallo! (the first word I hear when my husband walks through the door), Uncommon, Brilliant and Chocolate.

Since it's way past the 5th... I won't officially tag anyone, but you know who you are.

No comments: