Tuesday, April 11, 2006

That JustJenn is sneaky and crafty



I got a gifty box from JustJenn last month for my birthday - it arrived while I was out on business travel so my trusty housemates (aka the husband and kids) opened it and described the goodies to me on the phone. Then they presumably set everything aside for my return home.

When I got home from my business trip, I found a half eaten bag of pistachios (the hubby loved them, as did I) and a box of
Mickeyroni and Cheese that I recently served up to the kids... and now, 3 weeks later, I found a customized notepad (that I didn't know about) that my "housemates" tucked away under the piles of junk on my desk.

I LOVE the notepad! Thank you Jenn! All you guys can order your own customized notepad at justjenndesigns.com.

3 comments:

the shim family said...

What a sweet gift!

joyce said...

nice gift!

Nanette said...

justJENN is awesome!!!