Friday, March 31, 2006

dresses



Here is the bridesmaid dress I had made. The one on the left is mine, the one on the right is the picture I gave to the seamstress. I'm not as skinny as the model I know.

If you're my Flickr friend, you probably already saw the pics from the wedding. I didn't have a good picture of just the dress so like a loser, I put the dress on and took a picture of myself for my blog.


At the wedding I wore an orchid choker custom made by the fabulous Giao at the Walrus and Carpenter.

4 comments:

Nanette said...

I love that dress! It looks like something you can definitely wear again! (Or maybe that's just me in my bridal state of mind...)

the shim family said...

Love the dress and choker...so pretty!

Leslie said...

You're funny, Anne! :) The dress is marvelous -- psst! it looks better on *you!*

joyce said...

looks just like the picture!!