Thursday, March 02, 2006

F#$@ fundraising





"Would you like to buy some delicious pizza, pie, cookie dough or cheesecake?"

Fundraising has taken over our freezer and fridge. Look at all the cookie dough, eclairs, pizzas, pies and cheesecakes I have to store in my fridge until I can pass these delectable yet extremely small goodies out to all the suckers, I mean supportive and generous family and friends that bought them. I am never going to participate in this fundraiser again. I had to defrost two whole chickens for dinner just to make room! I'll just have to step up the gift wrap sales instead.

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

lmao...you had to do this too? i just turned in all the money for my lil one's sellings.

the good thing is i will be outta town at a work related conference when they come in and the hubby has to pick them up and bring them to work to distribute.

sucka!

Leslie said...

I hear you on the fundraisers. I'm so fundraiser'ed out. . . bah!

Too bad we couldn't swap cookie dough w/ Helen Grace chocolates.

the shim family said...

I'm not looking forward to fundraising...but I guess I still have a few years until then. I did just buy 6 candy bars from my neighbor's son!