Wednesday, November 30, 2005

cookie



I picked up Cookie Magazine at my pediatrician's office this week - it's a new magazine for parents (moms) and it's like a Lucky magazine for kids/parents. I just looked up their media kit and they describe Cookie as "the new upscale lifestyle magazine for sophisticated parents." The layoutwas appealing (probably because the Editor in Chief came from Real Simple magazine) and you can sneak a peek at their first issue online. They have a special for subscriptions, give one gift subscription get one free - (I got you one Joyce!) The only thing I don't like is that they only have 6 issues in a one year subscription.

1 comment:

joyce said...

thanks anne!
i have the premiere issue...
seven jeans for kids, and marc jacobs now has a kids line..
"little marc" oh my!