Friday, November 04, 2005

I'm not a talker... not a talker!

I, and others in my household, have the habit of quoting lines from movies. Lately, we seem to be quoting from Old School. I had Old School on DVD then made the mistake of lending it to my cousin who lost it about a year ago. We've been quoting Old School so much lately that we went and bought another copy yesterday.

Favorite quotes?
"True love is hard to find. Sometimes you think you have true love, then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend....."

"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time."

"Once it hits your lips... It's so good!"

and of course... "We're going streaking!!!!!!!"

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Will Ferrell Rules!!! I love him!