Monday, November 07, 2005

must see tv

Yes, I watch too much TV. TV shows have been good lately so I can't help it! My weekly schedule for must see TV is:

Sunday: My all time favorite show Grey's Anatomy (For the record, I KNEW McDreamy would pick Addison over Meredith, just for the simple reason that the unrequited love and tension between McDreamy and Meredith would be a good storyline that can last throughout the season.)

Monday: FOX night with Arrested Development and Prison Break (Wentworth Miller is a beautiful man.) Ooh and Kitchen Confidential returns next week!

Tuesday: I watch House but TiVo The Office. Nip/Tuck is my absolute Tuesday must see. (I think Dr. Quentin Costas is the carver)

Wednesday: ABC night with Freddie (Yes, it's a little corny, but Brian Austin Green dressed as a Rocky Horror Picture Show transvestite sold me) and Lost

Thursday: Alias (I hope to God Michael Vartan comes back in a regular role, or I'm going to be pissed), CSI and ER

Friday: Nothing on, usually it's TiVo catch up time for me

Saturday: Nothing. Hopefully I am out and about doing something productive rather than watching TV!

Thank God I don't have HBO otherwise I'd never leave the couch.

No comments: