Friday, February 17, 2006

fo' shizzle






I got my gifty loot from Shiz a couple days ago! She sent me Toblerone (which I LOVE), chocolate covered blueberries from Trader Joes, Ferraro Rocher chocolates, Lindt Extra Creamy milk chocolate, and green chenille yarn. It's taking all the energy I can muster to not eat all of the chocolate. I ate half the Lindt bar which was extra creamy. I love milk chocolate but I don't like dark or bittersweet chocolate... I'm not a fan of bittersweet chocolate, it's like eating chocolate covered aspirin.

Depriving yourself of food you love sucks. Diets suck. Imagine if I had to do this because my life and health depended on it. That would suck.

When my sister's wedding is over, I'm going to go on a eating binge.

3 comments:

the shim family said...

Looks yummy!

joyce said...

it sucks right now that i can't eat any of those chocolates -- 4 more months and counting...

AB said...

I think it should be law that people have to put on weight for weddings.