Wednesday, February 08, 2006

shoes are my friend

Gotta buy shoes for the wedding. Since my sister is getting married outdoors in a garden setting, I have to get wedge heels (which are my favorite heels) so that I don't sink in the ground as I would with stilettos.

I'm debating which of these to get... vote for your favorite. My dress is kind of a coral pink (pink with yellow and orange undertones).

A. Marinelli's Rhonda Sandal. This one is my favorite because it has seashells on it and the wedding is in Hawaii but I don't know how it would look with my pink dress... in a way, I don't care because I like these shoes so much.

Nordstrom's Monaco Sandal. It looks white, but this one is actually beige. They have it in turquoise which I really want but I know it won't match the dress.

Franco Sarto's Mise Sandal in copper. Dressier than the other ones.

And I couldn't resist these for my daughter. They're not for the wedding, but damn it, they're so cute!

3 comments:

AB said...

As the Beach Boys very nearly sang "Buy the Rhonda, buy, buy the Rhonda". They are fabulous, and the pink/coraly colour in the flowery bit will go with your dress. Case closed.

joyce said...

i like the franco sarto - plus
franco sarto's are comfortable.

the shim family said...

I like #1, but I think neutral color shoes look best for bridesmaids. So I'm voting for #3 [Franco Sarto]. Maybe #1 for the dress rehearsal?