Tuesday, February 07, 2006

fore!

Joyce tagged me for a meme.

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Cash Girl at Six Flags Marine World when I was in high school where my job was just to count the money the games department brought in
2. Admin / Secretary
3. Integration Consultant
4. IT Project Manager

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Notting Hill
2. Chocolat
3. Old School
4. Under the Tuscan Sun

Four places I have lived:
1. Vallejo, CA
2. Sacramento, CA
3. Various Naval Bases in Guam, Illinois and California
4. Fremont, CA

Four TV shows I like to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. The Shield
4. Reruns of Spin City

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Las Vegas
3. Virginia / Washington DC
4. Orlando, FL (Disneyworld!)

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo! Most Popular News
2. Shockwave's Daily Jigsaw
3. Blogs listed on my sidebar
4. Myspace.com (I'm a myspace whore)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Toro
2. Cupcakes
3. Macarons
4. Roasted Crab and Garlic Noodles from Thanh Long

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Playing with my baby Q instead of working
2. On a tropical beach with my feet buried under the warm sand
3. In Paris enjoying macarons from Laduree
4. Living the life of "Under the Tuscan Sun"

Bloggers I am tagging:
JustJenn, Leslie, Giao & Nannette.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh, fun! fun! I get to play! :)

I hope your trip out to the hood was a good one! Sorry I missed you!

a n n e said...

Compton was quite lovely this time of year thank you...

Nanette said...

I can't believe I didn't see this until now! I'll do it soon! :)