Friday, February 03, 2006

shave and a haircut


My son's hair is thick around the sides and nonexistent on the top, very much like an old man's combover. I got tired of people telling me, "He looks like a little old man with his hair!" so we shaved it all off.

And yes, I realize that posting the picture is in contradiction to my gross post, but the traffic on my blog doesn't compare to the traffic on Flickr so unless there is someone reading this who has a clippers fetish, I think we're safe.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Aw, sweet thing!

Kate is sporting the same combover look too!!! I'm dying to cut it, but my mom says, "Nah! Leave it! It's part of her "charm!"

the shim family said...

He is TOO cute. Love those puppy dog eyes and chubby face! Baby J's hair is out-of-control, looks like Farrah Fawcett's feathered 'do right now!

joyce said...

anne! he's not 1 yet - though my mom doesn't even know why you're supposed to wait.

Nanette said...

How cute is he!!!