Wednesday, January 18, 2006

gross

I recently posted a picture of my baby's feet on Flickr and I saw that someone marked it as a "favorite." When I visited this person's Flickr site, I was DISGUSTED. This person obviously had a foot fetish because there were DISGUSTING pictures posted of people and feet. Some pics were harmless, others were not. What's even more gross is that they had a Flickr photo set of children and their feet. I reported them to the Flickr Admins though I don't know what they can do since technically, they're not doing anything wrong.

After that, I made all photos that had to do with my family private (friends and family can view, just send me a note and I'll add you if you're not some sick disgusting pervert). Now I know why a lot of people don't post pictures of themselves or their kids on the internet.

Be careful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! That is so disturbing! It is so sad that we have to worry about these things. Makes me think twice about posting pictures of the boys....ahhh...the dilemma.

Leslie said...

Ew. Ew. and Ew.

That is sick!

I have always been super skeptical about posting pics of my kidlets -- I had weirdo stalkers before.

joyce said...

thanks for sharing that info.
it's scary.