Tuesday, January 10, 2006

stamps


I am too lazy to get 2 cents stamps. I actually mailed a card today with 2-37 cents stamps.

The USPS website the very cute "Favorite Children's Book Animals" 39 cents stamps pictured here. I bought 5 books of them. Actually I "pre-ordered" them and I don't know when they're going to ship. The website says that these stamps have an issue date of 1/10/2006 - what does that mean??? Does it mean that the stamps are going to be available as of 1/10/2006? WHO KNOWS. I don't care. They're cute stamps anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I can't believe I didn't know about these stamps! [I'm a cute stamp lover!] Thanks for sharing. I'm running down to the post office tomorrow to buy me some!

Leslie said...

Oh, I saw those last night at the p.o.! Very, very cute!!!