Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Cuss Jar AKA "The Kids' College Fund"

I've been super irritable lately but I couldn't quite place the reasons why. After some deep thought, I've come to the conclusion that it's because:

1. I, like Leslie, go back to work today,
2. I too, like Shotgun Daddy, have been dealing with three kids at home on their Christmas vacation,
3. and I have IBS. Irritated B$#%@ Syndrome.

So today, a certain husband set off a BF in me. Let's just say that snapping at me to hurry up because you assume I'm "playing" on the computer when I'm really making daycare arrangements for my return to work plus IBS don't really mix. In 10 seconds my kids could've made $20 because all the derivatives of the F word came flying out my mouth plus the B, A and S words. On top of that I announced, "And I'm NOT f'ing going to put any f'ing money in the f'ing cuss jar either!"

I said that they COULD'VE made $20 but I have found a loophole. If my cussing is the result of someone else's actions - I shouldn't have to pay.

2 comments:

joyce said...

welcome back to the grind...

Leslie said...

Oh lawd! IBS and BF?! Yipes!!!!

Okay, so my day wasn't too bad. . . how was yours?