Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year's Resolution #2

Actually BE the weight that's stated on my driver's license. It's been 10 years and 15 lbs. since I got married and had kids and was at the weight that's on my driver's license. Aah... back in my size 2 days. At one point I was actually a size 0 but I'm not naturally slim (I'm what you call "healthy") and for me to be that skinny it took a LOT of work that I just can't do today when I have three kids to take care of. A lot of work like eating nothing but salad, chicken breasts, tuna and hard boiled eggs and working out 2-3 hours a day for 7 days a week. This was also back when I was single and dating a bodybuilder so I had lots of free time to spend at the gym. Plus I'm married now so I don't have to look good anymore. haha!

I just want to look decent in a bikini. Notice I didn't say "look great" in a bikini - who's kidding who... I gave birth to THREE KIDS. The stretch marks alone disqualify any chance of "look good" much less "look great" in a bikini. And let's not forget the mere fact that my skin had to stretch out to accommodate three babies so I know there's going to be some saggage there.

No comments: