Wednesday, January 11, 2006

tea party



I'm sending thank you gifts to my coworkers who covered for me while I was out on maternity leave. One of my coworkers is a tea drinker so I ordered her this ingenuiTEA set from Adagio Teas. It's a teapot that you place on top of your cup or mug then it pours the tea into your cup while filtering the loose tea leaves.

Adagio's website also has a directory of tea rooms in the US at www.teamap.com - I LOVE going to tea, something about the dainty sandwiches and teacups. I'm even looking forward to hosting my sister's bridal shower at a tearoom next month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Your co-worker is going to LOVE it.

joyce said...

the reviews from the site are very positive. makes me want to get one for myself!

Leslie said...

That is certainly INGENIOUS!!! And a great price!!!!

I've been a tea whore lately . . perhaps that will be my next visit with the mouse?!