Thursday, January 05, 2006

La Dolce Vita



I went to Starbucks today and instead of getting my usual tall nonfat Toffee Nut Latte with whip (YES I realize that the whipped cream defeats the purpose of getting nonfat milk but realize this, I get nonfat milk to justify the whipped cream), I tried the new Cinnamon Dolce Latte and it was good! It has a brown sugar cinnamony taste which I like... and it wasn't too sweet. The Caramel Macchiato has been officially bumped from my #2 spot.

My new Starbucks roster is as follows (in order of preference):
1 - Tall nonfat Toffee Nut Latte WITH WHIP
2 - Tall nonfat Cinnamon Dolce Latte WITH WHIP
3 - Tall nonfat Caramel Macchiato
4 - Tall iced nonfat Toffee Nut Latte WITH WHIP (on hot days)
5 - Tall nonfat Chai Tea Latte

My husband's usual is a tall White Chocolate Mocha but you know I suck the whip cream out of that bad boy before I hand it over to him.

2 comments:

joyce said...

six months of no sugar! i hate this! that looks so good right now.

a n n e said...

They have sugar free syrups you can try!